Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday... the Final Frontier

Wait... where did this week go?  

Are we really done?

 Am I really ready for the real world?

I had to laugh at myself this morning. When Todd was talking about our class coming to an end, and the idea of moving on,  I thought he said, "You've all come so far. I hope you all continue to bond."  What he really said was, 

"I hope you continue to BLOG." 

Perhaps I haven't evolved as I should have this week.  I'll keep working on that.  I still wanna "Be Like G".

In all, I'm not sure if I feel more inspired to act or more overwhelmed by the incredible responsibility I feel to make the kinds of changes in my teaching which have been modeled for us this week.   I'm certain I need time for reflection.  And a real vacation. 

Lingering questions I hope to keep at the forefront:  
 
How do we educate our children to take their places
 in the economies of the 21st century?

Is it enough to encourage and work hard?   

Is "knowing" obsolete?

What does it really mean to TEACH?


Here's an idea... how about a reunion?  

SPRINGSHARE 536  
Friday, May 16 2014
4:00 - ?
Dubach PC Lab, Templeton Hall
Lewis and Clark

Let me know!  I'm just an e-mail away.
amy_corris@beaverton.k12.or.us









No comments:

Post a Comment