Friday, July 26, 2013

Thursday Redux...

Geez.  Who knew that creating 1.37 minutes and 31.7 MB of video would take me over 8 hours?  What a trip.  Alas, it's done, and I am now a proud member of the iMovie First-Timer's Club.  Yes!!

And, while I heard every word of what Todd said today about ethical use of images and creation of stunning webpages, it is quite possible that my project falls somewhat short... However, since it was all for educational purposes, I'm good to go, right?

Perhaps I should try my own RSA Animate...or maybe I'll just enjoy the rest of summer! : )



3 comments:

  1. You are not alone, many of use killed a ton of time on the projects (they have to be just so perfect). With practice & multiple uses it gets better.

    Thank you for your comments & insights this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your comments and your assistance this week, Amy, as I explore the world of the Mac. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to work it! Sometimes it takes 8 hours to produce something great! Sometimes it takes a year...or a lifetime.

    It is wonderful to know you are just down the road.

    :)

    ReplyDelete